The Difference between Low Back Pain Due to Inflammation and Ordinary Aches
If recognized and controlled early on, the disease will not interfere with the patient's quality of life. However, if left in the long term, complications will occur that can lead to cardiovascular disease such as heart disease and stroke.
People often mistake inflammatory low back pain as mechanical low back pain or aches. Mechanical low back pain occurs due to daily activities such as improper posture as well as lifting heavy objects.
The following is the difference between low back pain due to inflammation and regular aches.
Symptoms of inflammatory low back pain:
1. Long pain or stiffness more than 60 minutes.
2. Occur in the morning or wake up.
3. Physical activity will relieve pain.
4. Chronic in nature.
5. Early symptom age 9-40 years.
Symptoms of mechanical low back pain or stiffness due to daily activities such as improper posture as well as lifting heavy objects.
1. Pain and stiffness occur in less than 45 minutes.
2. Pain and stiffness tend to occur late in the evening and at night.
3. Physical activity will make pain worse.
4. Acute or chronic.
5. The initial age of symptoms is 20-65 years.